Starting a Business?
If you are thinking of starting a business, TCF can help!
There are many steps involved in starting a business and doing things correctly from the start can save a lot of time and headaches.
There are many aspects of starting a business from scratch and here are the areas where TCF can help.
TCF will help you step by step through the creation and start of your new business to make sure you are in compliance with all regulations.
- Business Plan and financial analysis
- Choosing the type of entity
- Federal, State and Local Licensing
- Setting up bank accounts
- Checking and Saving Accounts
- Merchant Accounts for accepting credit cards
- Applying for tax accounts with the IRS and State agencies
- Payroll Taxes
- Sales Taxes
- Property Taxes
- City and local Taxes
- Business Liability
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Accounting Systems
- Payroll and Retirement plans
- Recordkeeping systems
- Use of home office